Please use the secure PayPal form below to make a donation to Chinook Horses.
How your gift helps Chinook Horses
- $20 - Buys Session Supplies
- $50 - Supports the participation of a licensed therapist or specialized professional such as an occupational therapist or autism specialist in a session
- $100 - Pays for the participation of both a mental health practitioner and equine specialist
- $188 - Pays for all expenses accociated with facilitating 1 equine therapy sessions
- $500 - Pays for the participation of a mental health practitioner and equine specialist in 10 sessions
- $1,500 - Pays for 8 weeks of a group of 6 children, teens, or adults
Interested in becoming a Monthly Donor?
Monthly donations provide steady funding for Chinook Horses and ensures that we can provide services to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. It is quick and easy to sign up for monthly donations through the below Donate button. If circumstances ever change it is easy to unsubscribe from monthly donations.
Are you a member of a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)?
Donor Advised Funds are the fastest-growing giving method and tax-efficient way to manage charitable donations. Donor Advised Funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
Clients of Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, and BNY Mellon can easily make a designation through the DAF Direct the button below.
Chinook Horses tax I.D. number or EIN is 81-2295286
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Chinook Horses is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We greatly appreciate your generosity.
Donate while you shop!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your
eligible Amazon purchases, at no cost to you!